We are looking for a seasoned Content Manager to join Virta Marketing & Communications team in Helsinki, Finland. You have a brilliant position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming electric vehicle charging sector, contributing to the disruption of the energy industry towards a cleaner future. This is your chance to become a top talent in a business area that will change the world.
As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for managing content production of a company that is the opinion leader in its industry. Your goal is to create compelling content that generates traffic to Virta’s digital channels and strengthens the brand identity.
What you’ll love about us
- Great and dynamic company culture
- Possibility to work remotely part of the week
- A skilled and international team of experts working in a cozy office space in Helsinki
- Company’s support in a healthy lifestyle and the wellbeing of the employees
- A brilliant position in an innovative forerunner company in the booming EV charging sector
- Contributing to the disruption of the energy industry towards a cleaner future and a chance to become a top talent in this a business area
Who we are?
Virta Ltd. (Liikennevirta Oy) supports the rise of electric vehicles by developing smart electric vehicle charging services. The company is already operational globally and has offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Paris, London, and Stockholm.
We at Virta have an innovative startup company mentality, an excellent working environment and colleagues who are the world’s top experts. We have a very open, positive and free company culture. We have a modern office in Salmisaari, Helsinki, but we also offer a possibility to work from home part of the week - we are result-oriented, not office-oriented. And most importantly, it is fun to work with us.
- Develop content strategies
- Planning, creating and maintaining a content calendar
- Staying up to date on industry trends, issues, and news
- Steer, support and oversee content production of other internal and external stakeholders
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and publishing content to digital and offline channels
- Ensuring that the Virta tone of voice is present in all content
- Coordination of translations
- Actively seeking content repurposing opportunities
- Making sure the content is SEO
- Conducting website audits - Research, analyse and create plans to improve the content and rankings on existing content.
- Several years of experience as Content Manager, copywriter, content manager/ specialist/ writer or similar role
- Ability to produce industry specific content on a tight schedule without compromising quality
- Proven experience of creating SEO content that generates organic traffic
- A creative and critical thinker with amazing storytelling skills who can work in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- Ability to synthesize complex information and present it in a clear, concise and conversational manner
- Strong editing and proofreading skills and painstaking attention to detail
- A proactive team player with a strong ability to work independently
- Interest towards clean energy resources, EVs and disruptive technologies is a must
- Native level in verbal, written and presentation skills in Finnish and English. Other European languages are considered as a plus – especially German and/or French
We consider it a plus if you have:
- Previous work experience from the automotive or the electricity sector and/or the energy industry
We at Virta have an innovative, scale-up company mentality, an excellent working environment, and co-workers who are some of the top experts in the world in the area.
Please, submit your application and cover letter via the link below. We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Join us and be part of the growth and fun!