We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to join our Platform Technology unit. You are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of software development. As a front-end web developer, you will ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
What you’ll love about us
- Virta is contributing to the disruption of the energy industry towards a cleaner future and you have a chance to become a top talent in this business area
- We have a skilled and international team of experts working in a cozy office space in Helsinki
- The company supports a healthy lifestyle and the wellbeing of the employees
Who we are?
Virta Ltd. (Liikennevirta Oy) supports the rise of electric vehicles by developing smart electric vehicle charging services. The company is already operational globally and has offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Paris, London, and Stockholm.
We at Virta have an innovative start-up company mentality, an excellent working environment and colleagues who are the world’s top experts. We have a very open, positive and free company culture. We have a modern office in Salmisaari, Helsinki, but we also offer a possibility to work from home part of the week - we are result-oriented, not office-oriented. And most importantly, it is fun to work with us.
- Cooperate with the UI/UX designer, product owner, and technical owner to design, develop and deliver new user-facing products and UI components
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the highest quality of the products in term of performance and security
- Collaborate with other team members
- Solid experience as a Front-end Developer or similar role
Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Familiar with GraphQL, Apollo server, and REST API
- Experience or basic knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiar with JS unit testing approaches, such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Knowledge of database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
Experience with Docker
- Familiar with git
- Good communication skills and the ability to document things systematically and professionally
- Fluency in English, as it is the main working language at Virta
- Current residence inside the EU
We consider it a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of cloud services like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc
- Knowledge of Queuing services such as RABBIT MQ and ASQS
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline such as Jenkins, bamboo
For more information please contact our Talent Acquisition, Rafaela Tomasi by email: email@example.com
Want to join us? Please submit your application via the button below.
Join us and be part of the growth and fun!